From the warp

FTW LOGO
From The warp blogging group

tirsdag den 13. marts 2012

1: And so it begins

So, this is the begining of my blog.

I want to use this to document cool stuff I find for my imperial guards, pictures and progress and just anything that strikes my mind about the hobby aspect of collecting Imperial guard.

I've attached my collection in army builder format Here
And down below is some pictures of what i have so far :)

In the coming weeks I will try to finish the Drax painting chart.

Feel free to comment, I'm no master of painting or anything, but I've seen worse too :)

Officer of the fleet.

Banner bearer (WIP)

Backside banner (WIP)

Chimera
 

"The cook pot" 5 of my 30 ratlings (Got to love ratlings)



My manticore / Hydra. Missles are better at hitting moving stuff anywho.



Leopold and his guard.

Standard guards men.

Valkyrie / Vendetta. Weapon options are magnetized.


Leman russ battle tank. Designation needs redoing.


Basilisks. WIP.
 


Penal legion - No need to give them propper guns.

6 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome aboard and good luck with it!

    That's a heck of a lot of models you have there! I particularly like the hydra/manticore and the ratlings.

    What's your plan for basing them?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm thinking of going at it by making greenstuff tops on the regular bases, and then making it look like they are on asphalt.

      The idea behind the gray is that they are in an urban environment, so thats what I want my bases to convey too.

      Open to advice if you have some :)

      Slet
  2. I really like the shading on the side of the Chimera there. Nice work.

    Ron, FTW

    SvarSlet
  3. The difference between successful people and those who fail is not in strength, knowledge or understanding - but in will. vòng đá tourmaline hồng, nhẫn vàng đá ruby đỏ

    SvarSlet